Thursday, March 19, 2009

Couch update.

I PROMISE I am not turning this into a couch blog, but I think it must be noted that we have a strict no cat, food, or beverage rule for our couch. With that being said...

My sister came over last night and we were chatting on the couch until we opened a beer and we immediately had to sit on the floor. Same thing this morning--I am enjoying my "morning-off" coffee but cannot do so on the couch. It's probably for the best as I am quite accident prone.

On another note, last night Joolie and I discovered probably the best show on television to date. We couldn't peel our eyes off the screen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, we are doing the exact same thing with our new sofa

Anonymous said...

Tell me more about the couch! What's it doing now?

That show is stupendous.