Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Grocery Store Drama!

...I left the store quite annoyed, as you have already read. But nothing was more annoying than the dill weed who honked at the very nice man who stood in front of me in line. Mr. Dill was impatient with Mr. Nice for walking across the pedestrian walk way and into the parking lot. I suppose Mr. Nice was using precious seconds of Mr. Dill's time. I assume most people drive into a grocery store parking lot expecting people to walk in the middle of the drive ways and practice the calming skills given to him at birth. Not Mr. Dill.

Honking was not enough for him, he had to have words with Mr. Nice (the pair happened to be parked next to one another). I watched, rooting Mr. Nice on. Mr. Nice was not having the fact that some jack ass was yelling at him for no reason and it was interesting to see his face go from a very pleasant expression to a reddening madness.

I thought for sure the incident would end in some punch or slap, but instead Mr. Dill started walking away at which time I jumped in my car, hoping for the opportunity to honk at him. That would have taught him, right? I didn't time it well, so I just honked. When he looked my way, I pointed at him and laughed.

The most amusing part of the parking lot drama is that Mr. Dill waited outside by the door and watched his car to make sure Mr. Nice didn't key it or slash his tires. I can only assume that has happened to him before. Quite honestly, he probably deserved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha on Mr. Dill. You're awesome.