Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brrrt

Bert ran 11 miles today! I rarely stopped to run. I feel pretty good about myself, but my knees are quite upset with me. My race is only 2.1 miles more than my run this morning, so I am confident I will do it and kick some butt!

Anyways, there are only 42 days until my race. That seems like a long time, but not with how fast this whole experience has passed me by. If you are interested in seeing my fundraising progress, please go here.

After my run, my dear Jeremy took me to a breakfast deserving of a truck driver. Then, it was naptime!

Haven't done much since....

Jeremy is hanging Christmas lights and I am going to quit rambling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You. Go. Girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we met the woman who had just won the Las Vegas marathon today! We asked if she and her mom would take our picture, and then we took their picture, and then her mom told us who she was. We all applauded and she blushed. The end!