Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i Can't Believe i Just Did This...

Yesterday, I bought a new running jacket. It is so soft and comfortable. What makes it so special and cool is a secret inner pocket for one's ipod. It even has a little loop on the collar so you can run your earphones and not worry about cord interference. They make things so technology convenient these days.

I first sported this jacket last night at my team run. We run on a track and quite fast, so high-beat music is a good aid. After the run, we do core exercises and listening to music would be rude to the coaches. So, I put my ipod in that cool little pocket.

I just finished a load of white clothes this evening. As I was putting my clothes in the dryer, I noticed something tangled in my socks. Can you guess what it was?

That's right, folks, my ipod! I am not holding out hope that it is salvagable, my experience with technology has taught me that electronics do not like a whole bunch of water. I am very sad because I have become quite attached to that little bugger. It is perfect, and I am stupid sometimes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what happened? I would not be so sure it was a goner, I had dropped my cell phone in the bathtub several times while tub-dialing and it worked fine after several days of drying out.