Sunday, December 21, 2008

My weekend in Plano so far...

...has been delightful! It started Friday evening with the extended side of the family. Look here for explanation.

Last night, I attended the 15th annual gift exchange for all the girls that I have known for 25 years now. They're catty and loud and nice and great fun to be around. Our gift exchange is one where you can steal people's presents. It gets a little heated and everyone screams at eachother. The hot items are house wares for those who live in surburbia. I got a gift certificate to Sephora.

I have been unable to attend this party in a few years, so it was interesting to see how the group dynamic has changed. There was a lot of baby talk, which I don't understand. Everyone looks good and has calmed down quite a bit, which fit in more with my personality.

Now, I have to drive back. Boo.

No comments: