Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hello, my name is spaz!

The weekend is going well. Turkey was delicious--Jeremy's mother heard that if you roast a turkey upside down all the juices run to the breast. She was correct, my friends, and it was probably the best Thanksgiving dinner I have ever had.

The game went in our favor. The stadium is big. The beers were cold. etc, etc.

The one difference about this weekend is that I cannot shut up. I have had so much energy lately that I seriously have not stopped talking. The couple that came in town from Orlando has the gift of gab and they could not get one word in edgewise. It's pretty remarkable, but even more so that Jeremy has not killed me yet. We have been in the car for a combined 7 hours and I have kept my life thus far.

Just wish us luck tomorrow on the way home. Hopefully you will hear from me again on Monday.

No comments: