Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008 in Review

I meant to post this earlier, but somehow I ran out of time. Most people spend their New Year with bunches of resolutions. I have spent mine reflecting on how amazing it is that my life seems to get better every year. I don't need resolutions (although I have a few) because I trust that somehow this year will be better than last. That does however mean that 2009 is going to be pretty fun. Here is a synopsis of 2008 for both Meat and Bert:

January: I don't remember much of this but I know that Meat took a fun trip to Las Vegas.
February: Same as January, but change Meat's trip to Breckenridge for a very cold man ski trip.
March: My sister got married. Two days later, Meat moved to Washington DC for 4 months. Bert goes to Vegas.
April: My college roommate married. One week later, I starred in a commercial. Also, I went for a week to DC.
May: Meatbertvstheworld was born!
June: After long last, Meat returned home from DC.
July: Lots of trips to the lake, fireworks galore, fun times for summer.
August: Bert joined Team in training. Meat and Bert took a long weekend in San Francisco.
September: Bert discovers her love of running and never stopped talking about it. We rejoined a kickball league.
October: Meat and Bert take a week long trip to both Port Aransas and Las Vegas. Bert turns 24.
November: Meat turns 25. Thanksgiving was full of good food, football, and lots of family.
December: Holidays, fun, and lots of food!

We both feel very lucky to have had such a wonderful year. Welcome, 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

24 and 25 huh? In your dreams! But I love that you had a great year and here's hoping 2009 is wonderful